Are you ready for energy savings? Enable our cloud-based energy analytics and dashboard for your Schneider Com’X 510 Gateway, to discover, measure and verify savings in the premises you manage.
It is assumed that your Com’X 510 Gateway already collects data from your meter(s). If not, read and understand Schneider manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your Com’X 510 Gateway. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
Step 1: Register your gateway and data points with Wattics
One of our tech support representatives will register your Com’X 510 gateway, will set up your monthly subscription fee, and will give you access to the Wattics dashboard. You will also receive username and password to use when setting up the gateway to send log files to the Wattics FTP server.
Step 2: Configure your Com’X 510 Gateway
The EGX300 allows you to export device logs by FTP.
1. Connect to your Com’X 510 webpage by entering the Com’X 510 IP address into a browser address bar. The default login credentials are:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
2. Go to Settings> General Settings > Publication
3. Select CSV as the Destination platform in the drop-down list
4. Select how often you want the data logs to be exported to Wattics: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Logging interval. Wattics supports all time intervals so you can select based on your requirements.
5. Select FTP as the Protocol.
6. In the Server field, enter ftp01.wattics.com
7. In the Port field, enter 21
8. Click Yes for Authentication Required
9. For User login and User password, enter the username and password provided by Wattics
10. For the Directory field, enter source
11. Set the Passive check box to Yes.
12. Set Compression activated to No.
13. Set Field separator to Comma.
13. Set Decimal separator to Dot.
14. Set Date Format to DD-MM-YYYY.
13. Click Save changes to save the FTP Export configuration.
Your data logs will now be sent to Wattics, log in to your dashboard and get started!
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Export your Wattics data to Tableau business intelligence software - December 8, 2017
- Connect your Schneider PowerLogic PM8000 meter to Wattics with the Obvius AcquiSuite EMB A8810 Data Acquisition Server - December 7, 2017
- Connect your EIG Nexus 1500 meter to Wattics with the Obvius AcquiSuite EMB A8810 Data Acquisition Server - December 7, 2017