Are you ready for energy savings? Enable our cloud-based energy analytics and dashboard for your Socomec Diris G Gateway, to discover, measure and verify savings in the premises you manage. The Diris G gateways (G30, G40, G50 & G60) are devices used to centralized all information from metering and measurement devices; the FTP push function of their embedded WEBVIEW web server enables that data to be periodically transmitted to Wattics for advanced analysis.
It is assumed that your Diris G Gateway already collects data from your meter(s). If not, read and understand Socomec manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your Diris G Gateway. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
Step 1: Register your gateway and data points with Wattics
One of our tech support representatives will register your Diris G gateway, will set up your monthly subscription fee, and will give you access to the Wattics dashboard. You will also receive username and password to use when setting up the gateway to send log files to the Wattics FTP server.
Step 2: Configure your Diris G Gateway
1. Establish a network connection between your PC and the Diris G, by connecting both devices to the same local network.
2. The Diris G default IP address is 192.168.0.2 (unless you have modified it). Access your Diris G WEBVIEW server by entering the Diris G IP address into your Internet browser address bar, and log in (default username and password are Administrator/Admin).
Note: If you cannot access your Diris G WEBVIEW server, check your PC network settings, your PC must indeed belong to the same sub-network as the Diris G, with an IP address equal to “192.168.0.x”, where “x” must be a number ranging between 1 and 254, other than 2.
3. On the Diris G WEBVIEW server homepage, click the FTP button.
4. Click on the FTP System icon to configure the FTP server settings
5. You are now presented with the FTP Service configuration page:
Fill in the fields as follows:
- Activate FTP: tick the box
- Activate Logs: tick the box
- Destination folder: source
- File format: select CSV
- Host: ftp01.wattics.com
- Port: 21
- Login: enter username provided by Wattics
- Password: enter password provided by Wattics
- Site ID: enter the identifier of the site you want to push data from
- Gateway ID: enter the identifier of your Diris G
Click Connection test to test the FTP parameters you set. This will upload a test file onto Wattics FTP server. Once successfully tested, you can save your FTP Service configuration.
6. Click on the FTP Planning icon to configure how often you want to export data
Fill in the fields as follows:
- Load curves: Deactivated
- Trends: Deactivated
- Index (kWh): Activate and choose an interval that is greater than your logging period, e.g. 15mn if your gateway collects new readings every 5mn
You may enable load curves and trends at a later stage, please talk to us to know more about these.
Save your settings, your energy readings will now be sent to Wattics periodically, log in to your dashboard and get started!
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Connect your Klik 2 electrical meters to Wattics - April 25, 2017
- Connect your Aquametro CONTOIL VZO 4 / 8 to Wattics - April 24, 2017
- Route your Schneider TAC Xenta 411 pulse readings to Wattics - April 21, 2017