Enable your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect device to push pulse readings to Wattics over GPRS. ASL are UK’s fastest growing M2M Company, and the largest supplier of communication products and services to the electricity industry.
NOTE: It is assumed that your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect devices are already wired and collect energy use data. If not, read and understand ASL manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your meters. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
As part of the registration process, we will need:
- Device serial number (see sticker on device)
- Sim card number (if known)
- Authorisation letter allowing Wattics to access your data from ASL (using template provided)
We will then set up your dashboard and get you started in a few clicks!
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Register your Iskraemeco Mx382 GPRS meter - March 21, 2017
- Connect your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counters to Wattics - March 20, 2017
- Register your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter - March 20, 2017