Are you ready for energy savings? Enable our cloud-based energy analytics and dashboard for your GPRS ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter, to discover, measure and verify savings in the premises you manage.
ASL are UK’s fastest growing M2M Company, and the largest supplier of communication products and services to the electricity industry.
NOTE: It is assumed that your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect devices are already wired and collect energy use data. If not, read and understand ASL manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your devices. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
As part of the registration process, we will need:
- Device serial number (see sticker on device)
- Sim card number (if known)
- Authorisation letter allowing Wattics to access your data from ASL (using template provided)
Our team will set up your monthly subscription fee, and give you access to the Wattics dashboard. Log in and get started!
You don’t have yet an ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter?
Contact us if you would like to receive technical and pricing information. The device counts pulses emitted by electrical, gas, water and any other pulsed meter, and pushes the readings directly to Wattics over GPRS.
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Connect your Klik 2 electrical meters to Wattics - April 25, 2017
- Connect your Aquametro CONTOIL VZO 4 / 8 to Wattics - April 24, 2017
- Route your Schneider TAC Xenta 411 pulse readings to Wattics - April 21, 2017