This page outlines the steps to enable your Iskraemeco Mx382 GPRS meters to push data to Wattics. Iskraemeco are a world leading electric metering manufacturer providing smart metering technologies to utility companies and governments worldwide. Data integration happens via a centralised head-end system (HES) provided by Wattics partner Meterix, which are officially licenced and supported by Iskraemeco.
NOTE: It is assumed that your Iskraemeco Mx382 GPRS meters are already wired and collect energy use data. If not, read and understand Iskraemeco manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your meters. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
Step 1: Register your meter and data point with Wattics
You will need to provide us with:
- Serial number of your GPRS meter, which you can find at the front of the meter
- Data service you want:
– Sampling frequency: 5mn, 15mn, hourly readings
– Time of delivery: as soon as sampled, hourly, daily
- Country where your GPRS meter is located, so we can assess the GSM data service pricing.
You will need a new (free) SIM card for your meter to enable data connectivity to Wattics. A remote programming device will also be sent/loaned to complete the meter configuration for the new SIM – including a €70 fee and refundable deposit. A member of our team will get back to you regarding total pricing for confirmation.
Step 2: Configure your meter with the new SIM card
The meter needs programming with the correct APN settings for the new SIM to work. The remote programming device will be used by our team for that purpose, and immediate checks will be done to confirm data upload to Wattics is setup correctly.
Once GPRS data collection is enabled, we will enable your dashboard and will give you access to get started!
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Register your Iskraemeco Mx382 GPRS meter - March 21, 2017
- Connect your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counters to Wattics - March 20, 2017
- Register your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter - March 20, 2017