The installation of metering equipment within your premises must be conducted by an electrician – and we know who to call. Wattics has built a network of certified electricians throughout the Republic of Ireland and abroad that can work with you to install our metering system with minimum disruption to your business.
If you have your own trusted electricians, we will provide a suite of installation manuals detailing every single step of the installation.
Common guidelines to the installation process:
- Installation must take place according to the documentation provided, using suitable equipment and tools.
- Devices must be installed without voltage applied and by qualified personnel.
- General safety regulations and nationally applicable accident prevention guidelines must be observed.
- Electrical installation must be carried out according to the relevant safety guidelines
Ah, and don’t worry about the software installation, it’s all automated.
+353 1 532 7875 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Connect your Klik 2 electrical meters to Wattics - April 25, 2017
- Connect your Aquametro CONTOIL VZO 4 / 8 to Wattics - April 24, 2017
- Route your Schneider TAC Xenta 411 pulse readings to Wattics - April 21, 2017